Our History

Stability through the ages

Since 1958 Nevoga has developed and Produced Plastic Profiles and Plastic Spacers. During this time the market changed. Now we offer a comprehensive product range. Products, for example Reinforcement Systems, Concrete Spacers or Formwork Systems are integral components in our range.

1958 - Company foundation

1958

Company foundation

Company foundation from Mr. Josef Mösl (Sr.) in Dachau, Munich, Germany.

1966 - Josef and Herbert Mösl

1966

Josef and Herbert Mösl

Start of Josef and Herbert Mösl in their family business.

1979 - Relocation

1979

Relocation

Relocation of the production from Dachau to Freilassing.

1990 - Partnership in Znojmo, Czech Republic

1990

Partnership in Znojmo, Czech Republic

Nevoga enter a strategic partnership with the company E.S. Processing in Znojmo, Czech Republic.

1993 - Manuel Mösl and Günther Brandner

1993

Manuel Mösl and Günther Brandner

Start of the successor Manuel Mösl (son of Herbert Mösl) and Günther Brandner (nephew of Josef and Herbert Mösl) in the company.

2000 - Fibre concrete in Poland

2000

Fibre concrete in Poland

Nevoga started with the production of fibre concrete in Poland.

2008 - Take over E.S. Processing

2008

Take over E.S. Processing

Nevoga take over the production partner E.S. Processing.

2012 - Distributing warehouse Witten, Germany

2012

Distributing warehouse Witten, Germany

Nevoga establish the distributing warehouse in Witten, Germany.